Thursday, December 18, 2008

Laugh Love Live

As the new year approaches people reflect on the past year and begin to form new resolutions for the coming year. It's funny to think how many people not only don't reach their goal, but can't remember what is was originally.

Last year I decided that I was going to let myself have fun and not let anyone hold me back from my dreams. That I was going to make decisions for me, not for others pleasure; because honestly, it's my life not theirs. It took me a long time to get to this point. It took heartache. It took the courage to stand up for myself and say what was on my mind. It took me over 6 months to start reaching my goal of becoming myself, but it was well worth the wait. I realized how much fun I could have if I stopped worrying what others thought and did what was right and fun for me!

This year I've achieved a lot, but there is still so much to do. I've decided that in the next year I want to continue to find myself and to be true to myself. I want to begin believing in my decisions and know that I'm making a decision based on me, not everyone else. Mainly, I want to make sure that I stay focused on getting ready for college. My big goal is to make sure that I enjoy what's left of my senior year and that I have a summer that I'll remember with my girl and guy friends; because I might not ever see them again. It's time to start and continue living the way that I want to live.

2 comments:

  1. Your blogs are so serious. You should write one about aliens.

    ReplyDelete
  2. I like your blogs because they are what you think and feel. Its good to be serious sometimes because you never know who you might help by just being honest.

    I never make resolutions because I know I will forget them.

    ReplyDelete